InterVarsity Campus Staff Minister, UNC-Charlotte
Date Posted: November 3, 2022
Hours Per Week: 10-40
Charlotte, NC, USA
Job Type: Non-Profit/Parachurch/Missions
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship in Western North Carolina is seeking a Campus Staff Minister for the existing InterVarsity chapter at UNC-Charlotte.
- A Campus Staff Minister must be gifted in student outreach, developing student leaders, and ministering cross-culturally.
- The ideal Campus Staff Minister would be self-motivated and creative.
- A willingness to take risks and to lead students in taking risks to reach their campus is required.
- All InterVarsity staff are expected to raise financial support for their ministry budget from individuals and local churches in partnership with the Area Ministry Director.
- Training in Ministry Partner Development will be provided.
Past involvement or at least familiarity with InterVarsity and campus ministry is strongly preferred.
This position can be Full Time or Part Time.
How To Apply
Please contact Alyssa Wiggins [email protected] with questions and to receive application materials.