Why We’re Looking:
Mission Hills Church is excited to announce the launch of our fourth campus in Castle Rock, Colorado! We’re currently assembling a staff team of high-capacity leaders who will work together to unleash missional followers of Jesus that will forever impact the people of this amazing city. Most of the team is already assembled and working towards the launch of the campus March 1, 2024, but we’re still looking for one critical team member: a passionate Kids Leader who loves Jesus, loves kids, and has the ability to build a great team who can connect those kids to Jesus. Is that you?
If you think so, we want to meet you!
Here’s a little about us:
For the last several years, Mission Hills has been growing fast because of its unique ability to help seasoned believers and the unchurched alike understand the Bible and take next steps of becoming like Jesus and joining him on mission. We go deep, we reach wide and we’re all about building a church that is “Real. Messy. New.” We have regularly been featured (most recently in 2023) in Outreach Magazine’s 100 Fastest Growing Churches in America.
As the Castle Rock Campus Kids Leader, you’ll have the support not only of an amazing local team, but also the wisdom, experience, and resources of a large, healthy, Bible-driven church with established systems and processes that will allow you to focus on building a Serve team (what we call our volunteers) that will reach kids and their families in the Castle Rock community.
By the way, Castle Rock is a super cool town and it’s growing like crazy! It was Colorado’s fastest growing community in 2022 and it’s home to lots of young families. If you love serving Jesus with kids and their families, this is the place to be!
What You’ll Need:
- Education and/or experience that have prepared you for this role.
- Commitment to our purpose: we exist because God loves the world and wants them to know it. (John 3:16)
- Commitment to our mission: we help people become like Jesus and join him on mission. (Mat 28:19-20)
- Commitment to our vision: we’re working towards reaching everyone on the Front Range of Colorado with the good news of Jesus.
- Commitment to our core values: we’re a crazy generous, daringly creative, intentionally improving, Bibledriven, kingdom-minded, tribe.
- Agreement with our doctrinal statement (nothing radical here, we’re a Bible-driven church that’s part of Converge Worldwide).
- You lead others to follow Jesus out of an overflow of your own growing relationship with Jesus.
- You have the passion and ability to discover, develop and deploy others in the work of ministry. (Eph 4:11-12)
- You’re passionate about reaching kids with the good news of Jesus.
- You’re excited about the idea of building something from the ground up (as a Mission Hills campus, you’re starting out with a huge leg up, but you’re going to get to do a lot of innovation).
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and unleash a dynamic team of staff, Serve team members, and parents to accomplish Mission Hills’ mission of helping others become like Jesus and joining Him on mission.
- Create an unforgettable kid’s ministry environment that compels guests to come back, inspires kids to launch their spiritual journey and guides families towards a life rooted in Jesus.
- Collaborate with our Castle Rock team on strategic, kingdom-minded campus-wide initiatives to amplify our impact in the city and reach more people for Jesus.
- Equip parents to become fearless spiritual influencers in their homes and empower them to transform their kid’s spiritual trajectory.
- Empower kids to embrace the transition to middle school by working closely with Student Ministries to create an unforgettable experience.
- Contribute to & engage with our Littleton campus Next Gen team, ensuring that our ministry maintains its momentum and alignment.
- Meet regularly with the Campus Pastor to pursue ongoing spiritual and professional growth opportunities.
We take good care of our people. The anticipated salary for this role is $60,000 – $80,000 with full benefits provided in addition to the salary.
How To Apply
To Apply: Begin the application process on our website, www.missionhills.org/jobs