Reports to Granny White Family Ministry Executive Director
Provide a gospel-centered, fun and safe children’s ministry for babies through fifth grade with the direction of the Family Ministry Executive Director.
Specific Attitudes and Requirements:
- Loves serving and working with children and families
- Highly organized and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible hours during the week, Sunday workday with free childcare
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred, but not required
- Manage the Sunday morning logistics of the 8:30am and 10:30am Kidtown services at Midtown Granny White
- Teach and train volunteers on the curriculum/lesson each Sunday morning
- Work in conjunction with Granny White Family Ministry XD to research and choose an age-appropriate and biblically sound curriculum yearly for children ages 2 years old through 5th grade
- Work with Granny White Family Ministry XD to recruit, train, coach and lead all Kidtown volunteers quarterly
- Create a volunteer schedule in Planning Center every quarter and recruit and schedule volunteers for each room at every service
- Responsible for finding volunteers at the last minute to fill open positions in classrooms for the upcoming Sunday
- Print class rosters, lessons, coloring sheets and any craft materials for the week.
- Administrating changes and additions to classroom rosters monthly
- Work with Family Ministry XD to help plan the Midtown Granny White Fall Festival, Easter Egg Hunt and other family ministry events