Kidzone Director (Pastor)
Kidzone Pastor/Director (Part-Time)
Christ Community Church is a Spirit-filled community located in State College, Pennsylvania. We are “Inspiring generations to be world changers for Christ” and our core values are as follows:
- God is Good
- Come as you are
- Nothing is Impossible with God
- Come Holy Spirit
- All-in worship
- Love Generously
- Equip Generations
We are currently in search of a Kidzone Director/Pastor to join our staff team. We are a multifaceted community which includes a local church congregation of 250-300, Victory Campus Ministry (outreach to PSU), C3 Early Childhood Development Center (75+ kids enrolled), C3 sports (indoor sporting and event space rental), C3 Media (Live and Production services) and C3 catering (Full Food menu and service)
The position is initially a part-time position (20 hours per week) but there is some flexibility to make it a full-time position depending on skill set and/or other ministry experience. We fully anticipate that as the ministry grows, this will eventually become a full-time opportunity.
Role Summary: To oversee, develop and pastor a dynamic ministry for children ages 0-6th grade. Through weekly ministry (currently Sunday morning and Wednesday night), special events, creative outreach you will lead your team to facilitate spaces where children connect to Jesus, learn the Bible, experience the power and presence of the Holy Spirit and moreover grow in their relationship with God and each other.
- You are a Christian who is totally committed to Jesus and His will for your life.
- You have discerned and can articulate a calling from God for ministry to children and families.
- You are maturing and growing in God.
- You are Baptized with the Holy Spirit. You pray in the Spirit with regularity and are seeking to live as a steward of the gifts and fruit of the Spirit on a daily basis.
- You are a team player who can balance responsibility for your area of ministry with a heart and value for the whole ministry.
- You are optimistic and full of faith. A person who can and will believe God.
- Develop, Communicate and lead a robust Kidzone ministry
- Evaluate and implement age-appropriate curriculum
- Recruit leaders and teachers to the Kidzone team, specifically for the Nursery, Preschool, Early Elementary (1st – 3rd grades) and Bridge (4th – 6th grades)
- Plan regular outreach/get-together events for children and families of the community
- Plan and coordinate onboarding and training for the Kidzone volunteer team
- Review, update and in some cases develop policies, best practices for Kidzone ministry
- Coordinate with our Lead Pastors (Sr. Pastor and Executive Pastor) to develop funding and budget for Kidzone ministry
- Oversee the purchase, distribution, and use of all equipment and supplies (curriculum, snacks, art supplies, etc.).
We encourage you to visit our website: www.cccsc.org and our social media pages:
How To Apply
If you are interested in the position, please forward a Cover letter and Resume to [email protected].