Teen Challenge Adventure Ranch located in Morrow, AR is a Christ-centered treatment facility and therapeutic boarding school. They offer Biblically based intervention, a strong outdoor adventure program, equine therapy, licensed counseling, and quality academics.
TCAR is affiliated with the Assemblies of God and is a Spirit-Filled Ministry.
Summary: Assist the Food Services Manager in providing/planning healthy meals and general food services for clients at Teen Challenge Adventure Ranch.
Reporting Supervisor: Food Services Manager
Assist the Food Services Manager in:
- Meal Preparation: Plan, Prepare, and/or Cook Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners.
- Assuring that the kitchen and food services areas and equipment are kept clean and in good repair.
- Coordination with Outdoor Adventure and other Program activities for food services needs
- Other: At times, staff members may be called upon to serve in areas not necessarily outlined in their formal job descriptions.
- General Computer Skills/Competency
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Ministry oriented
- Ability to handle stress
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- At least 19 years of age
- Mature and Godly character
- Experience in preparing and planning meals
- Must meet the requirements of the Arkansas Department of Human Services-All applicants will be background checked
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 – $15.50 per hour and Competitive Benefits
Shift: 12 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability