All jobs here at Rising Hope Neighborhood Church are volunteers until we launch and grow, but we will help you find a job and we work with schools for jobs and living. We are working with companies to help with work.
Job Title: Lead Pastor
Love God, Grow People, Share Christ, and Serve the World Vision. Share the word of God. Have the door open to everyone and let them feel welcome. Love one another as Jesus loved us. Show Our Passion for Christ.
Purpose: Rising Hope Neighborhood Church is a small, relational church where seekers of Jesus are encouraged to be real and genuine and do life together as a family. We are seeking a Pastor who will lead Rising Hope Neighborhood Church and carry on our values of belonging, growing, and serving in the Lemoore Ca area and beyond. The Pastor will provide inspirational teaching and counsel to the congregation, oversight, and support to the staff, perspective, and insight to the leadership board, and actively identify and develop new leaders within the church body. The Pastor will work together with our Elders and Board members. The Senior Pastor must be willing to perform his duties in accordance with the constitution and bylaws of Rising Hope Neighborhood Church.
Qualifications: The Senior Pastor provides spiritual and pastoral leadership and cares to the congregation of Rising Hope Neighborhood Church and the local community. The Senior Pastor will be the spiritual shepherd of the church. The Senior Pastor leads and ministers to the church so that it might fulfill its purpose of “Knowing God and Making Him Known” for the glory of God and His kingdom. The Senior Pastor leads the church in the primary areas of Worship, Education and Discipleship, Outreach and Evangelism, and Administration. His duties will include preaching, teaching, visiting the sick and bereaved, counseling, performing special services, administering the church ordinances, and leading and developing the Church Staff.
- Be a faithful student of the Bible and as a preacher/teacher to present well-organized, Bible-based sermons and lessons that edify, challenge, and encourage the church as well as promote the passionate worship of God.
- Disciple the congregation through Bible study with the aim to develop their Christian maturity and depth of biblical understanding with life applications.
- Ensure that the church maintains a focus on providing a variety of programs and initiatives that engage and involve members of every generation.
- Oversee and provide guidance on programs that equip members for discipleship.
- Provide guidance and oversight to church committees and other teams in a manner that helps them to thrive independently.
- Support the church’s youth and children’s ministry programs that prepare our youth and children for independent Christian adult living, foster a fellowship of believers, and promote Bible-based life choices.
- Lead the congregation in efforts to grow God’s Kingdom and to reach the lost and the unchurched and live out the Great Commission.
- Work with church members and attendees to help them identify how they can utilize their gifts and find a place to serve the Lord within the church and in missions and ministry.
- Administer the believer’s baptism, communion, funerals, weddings, child dedications; participate in homebound and hospital visits.
- Cooperate with local, associational, state, and other Christian leaders in matters of mutual interest and concern and represent the church in local civic matters.
- Provide supervision and direction to all Rising Hope Neighborhood Church employees and exercise the authority to administer corrective action to church staff when necessary.
- Guide and advise members with compassion while adhering to bold truths of the gospel in daily world challenges focusing on God’s Kingdom.
Qualifications & Experience
- Gradation seminary or Christian base school.
- Have Experience in ministry.
- Supports Rising Hope Neighborhood faith, message, mission statement, and our Vision.
- Experience in managing staff (primary supervisor and administrator of staff).
- Demonstrated effectiveness in communicating through multiple media with church members.
- Successful experience sharing leadership responsibility with staff, deacons, Elders board, committee, teachers, and others.
- Experience supporting mission involvement at the local, state, national and international levels.