Date Posted: May 5, 2023
Hours Per Week: 40-50
Real Life Church of NC
Stanley, NC, USA
Job Type: Lead/Head/Senior Pastor
Real Life Church is praying for their next Lead Pastor: someone of humble character with a passionate, authentic teaching style and the capacity to lead at a very high level.
We are a 33-year-old growing church located in suburbs of Charlotte, NC. Our mission is to intentionally guide and equip those we encounter to follow Jesus, be changed by Jesus and embrace the mission of Jesus.
The Lead Pastor serves as the primary shepherd and overseer at Real Life Church and consistently leads, models, and casts a God-given vision and strategy for fulfilling the Great Commission through biblical discipleship.
- Lead– Lead the church in the execution of fulfilling the Great Commission both locally and globally through Biblical discipleship.
- Teach – Serve as Lead teaching pastor and oversee the general teaching ministry of the church. Help strengthen and protect theological integrity and doctrinal purity.
- Care – Working with staff, volunteers, and the church body to create a space where all are welcome, cared for, and encouraged to develop their spiritual gifts.
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- A Strategic Leader – The Lead Pastor of Real Life Church will bring a vision and a strategy toward moving the ministry forward in North Carolina and beyond.
- A Relational Leader – Real Life Church is one built on relationships and the right Lead Pastor will be one who personally resonates with this reality and who sincerely enjoys spending time with people.
- A Developmental Leader – One of the greatest competencies necessary for the next Lead Pastor of Real Life Church is to be a passionate disciple-maker and developer of others.
How To Apply
For full details or to apply go to https://discoverreallife.net/jobs.