Calvary Bible Church (Ellerslie, MD) – Lead Pastor
The Big Picture
Calvary Bible Church (cbcellerslie.org) is a Bible-believing, fundamental, evangelical, independent Baptist church with an average attendance of 150 persons seeking a Lead Pastor.
Calvary resides in the tri-state area just outside Cumberland, Maryland. A variety of ministries are offered to all age groups, including a youth ministry headed by a Pastor of Student Ministries. This is a salaried position that requires an individual who is active and ready to shepherd the flock.
- Visitation and counseling of individuals.
- Preparing and delivering multiple messages per week.
- Officiating funerals and weddings.
- Running board meetings.
- Involved with discipleship.
- Willing to honor the church constitution.
- Verbal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Administrative skills.
- In-depth understanding of the Scriptures.
- Person of high moral character.
- Manages his house well.
- Teaching abilities.
- People person.
- Administrative abilities.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Able to utilize/interface with technology.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lead music in some fashion.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
How To Apply
Please look over the job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these three questions:
- Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Lead Pastor for Calvary Bible Church?
- Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Lead Pastor at Calvary Bible Church?
- In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the doctrine of Calvary Bible Church.
Please send your resume, a sermon link and the answers to these questions to [email protected].