Marketing Manager, Reformation Bible College
Are you passionate about higher education and the college experience? Do you desire to see college students grow deeper in their knowledge of God? Then you just might be the ideal Marketing Manager for Reformation Bible College (RBC).
As Marketing Manager for RBC, you’ll work as a member of the Ligonier Ministries marketing team to suggest, refine, and execute marketing strategies designed to engage prospective students, alumni, and donors of the college. You’ll liaison between the marketing team and RBC staff to capitalize on marketing opportunities, optimize marketing performance, and guide marketing strategies to meet RBC’s enrollment and engagement goals. You’ve got a degree in marketing, business, or the like; but, what sets you apart from others is your passion for seeing the next generation flourish in their highest vocation—knowing God.
Your ability to communicate clearly and effectively will be crucial as you work closely with others to ensure marketing activities are on track and effective. The quality of your work remains steadfast regardless of the task, and your readiness to serve will help the RBC brand grow.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand RBC prospective student, donor, and alumni audiences, and generate insights to drive engagement, guide marketing strategies, and inform new marketing opportunities for the College
- Work with the marketing team to suggest, refine, and execute marketing strategies to promote RBC, shepherding the effective use of marketing tools including the RBC website, emails, blogs, promotional videos, social media, print materials, and paid advertising
- Collaborate weekly with RBC students, staff, and executive leadership to identify and define marketing opportunities, participating in RBC strategic planning activities as requested
- Monitor and report campaign performance based on defined metrics
- Maintain records of marketing budget and activities
- Demonstrated aptitude and passion for higher education marketing
- Ability to produce quality output and manage bandwidth independently
- Attention to detail with a strong focus on quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Agreement with the Ligonier Ministries Core Statement of Faith
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in higher education marketing
- Experience with enrollment management and/or admissions preferred
This position is for a non-profit Christian ministry located in Central Florida. This is not a remote position.
How To Apply