Cape Neddick Baptist Church, a beautiful church in Cape Neddick, Maine is seeking an energetic Ministry Associate to spearhead new development. We are currently a small but growing congregation and will provide great encouragement for the right person.
This is a dream job for an experienced person who desires to help fulfill the Great Commission in the New England area. The Ministry Associate will build a network of relationships through personal outreach, community networking, small groups and discipleship. This person will have opportunity to build an individualized strategy and utilize the experience and wisdom of the church council. For the right person, this role will have a tremendous opportunity to love people and express personal creativity in serving the Lord Jesus and grow His work in this area.
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job level… full-time, part-time or supplemental. The amount listed includes the use of the parsonage, as needed.
- The sanctuary and parsonage have recently been updated. Included on the property is a very nice 3–4-bedroom parsonage and garage less than 1 mile from the Maine shore and a beautiful beach. There is ample space for parking and events. This property is well situated to engage the surrounding communities. We are 1.5 hours from Boston, MA and 45 minutes from Portland, ME.
- Proven gifting and skills in joyfully building up the body of Christ and building relational networks.
- Ordained pastor and/or seminary advanced degree desirable, but the emphasis is on experience.
- Staff or significant roles in organizations such as The Navigators, CRUE or Intervarsity are encouraged to apply.
- Understands and is sensitive to the New England culture.
- In agreement with the doctrine and positions of the American Baptist Churches USA.
- We are open to creative options for fulfilling the responsibilities above – e.g. part-time, phased approach, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: Up to $70,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Bachelor’s (Required)
How To Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected].