We are looking for an experienced, relational, flexible, tech savvy and energetic administrative professional to join our staff team as an Administrative Specialist. In this role you will provide a wide range of administrative and office support activities to our Missional Partnerships and Multicultural Ministry. This role is part-time (24 hours/week) at our Lexington Campus and reports to the Pastor of Missional Partnerships and Multicultural Ministry.
In this role you will:
- In partnership with the Pastor of Missional Partnerships and Multicultural ministries, communicate regularly with our mission partners and with the Partner Care Teams who care for them.
- This includes assisting in paperwork needed for financial support, annual reports, and special offerings.
- Support the Missional Leadership Team, the Global Awareness Week planning team and CCLE team leaders.
- Organize and coordinate facets of Global Awareness Week, our annual, week-long missions conference where we host a selection of our regional and global partners on each campus.
- This includes organizing travel and logistics, communicating with the partners and travel agents, arranging for a pre-conference retreat center, internal coordination of our partners visits to each campus and working closely with a team of volunteers who help plan and support the conference.
- Manage project and event communications; maintain pages on our website and information on the Missional Partnership touchscreen.
- Create and maintain events on our ministry calendars; manage Microsoft Teams postings; take notes in meetings; assist with Zoom meetings.
- Train adult teams in the use of Managed Missions (a mission trip software program).
- Track fundraising efforts of all Cross-Cultural Learning Experiences (CCLE) teams. Help organize a CCLE weekend training retreat. Update customized risk management procedures for each team on the platform, work with travel agents, receive CORI and other CCLE forms.
- Assist in research projects to catalyze collaboration on aspects of missional partnerships and Multicultural ministry as needed.
- Utilizing our Church Management System, send mass email communications as needed.
- Participate in the staff life, responsibilities, and activities of Grace Chapel as available.
What you bring:
Education & Experience
- You must possess solid administrative and communication skills with an understanding of cross-cultural communication skills to support and facilitate the day-to-day details of a fluid and fast-paced environment.
- You should have specific proficiency in MS Office applications (including MS Teams), Google Drive and other google platforms, website and database management, a variety of social media platforms, and the Zoom videoconferencing service.
- You should be able to adapt and learn new web-based applications and systems.
- An undergraduate degree is a plus.
- A growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A heart for the global church and an appreciation for and curiosity about other people and cultures.
- Energetic with a strong desire to be part of a local church ministry team.
- Tech Savvy, able and willing to learn new systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to organize, partner with volunteer teams, pay close attention to details and work independently.
- See projects through from conception to implementation, working through all the details to make it happen.
- Proactive, flexible, and able to adapt to last-minute developments typical of cross-cultural communication and church ministry.
How To Apply
Click Here to apply!