To give every international student in the city or area an opportunity to hear and respond to the Gospel by supporting staff, mobilizing the Church for the great commission, recruitment of new staff and volunteers, and championing the vision for international students in the NYC region.
- Own the big-picture vision for ISI within this area.
- Supervise and coach all directors/staff, including personal and professional growth, budgets and student ministry job descriptions.
- Oversees the resourcing (fundraising) and spending of the NYC Budget.
- Represent the work of ISI/ISM in the NYC area at churches and major events.
- Establishes and maintains information-reporting systems (stories/data).
- Recruit staff for key positions.
- Represents ISI by preaching and teaching in various forums to promote ISI’s ministry locally and nationally.
- This includes sharing recruitment needs and development needs and the mission/vision of ISI.
*This is a Full-time fundraising role (ideal)
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Valerie at [email protected].