Date Posted: November 22, 2022
Hours Per Week: 15
Forest Hill Church
Charlotte, NC, USA
Job Type: Other Professional Ministry Positions
The NextGen intern at Forest Hill Church South Blvd. campus is a great opportunity to get first-hand knowledge and experience in the field of NextGen Ministry. The NextGen intern will support the mission and vision of Forest Hill Church to build bridges to connect everyone to dynamic life in Christ.
- Develop relationships with children, youth, parents, volunteers, and staff through individual, and group contact.
- Engage in relational ministry by being active and attentive to the hopes, concerns, and needs of children, youth and families.
- Collaborate with team members in the planning and execution of wide-ranging NextGen ministry programs and initiatives including; Sunday and weekly programing, events, trips, campus initiatives, and community outreach.
- Administrative tasks as needed to fulfill ministry needs.
- Participate in meetings and staff/intern development and mentoring programs.
- Actively participate in regular congregational worship.
- Maintain personal, spiritual and professional growth.
- Christ follower who demonstrates an active and growing personal walk with the Lord.
- Demonstrates a passion, and love for working with children and students, exhibiting creativity, enthusiasm, patience and integrity.
- Ability to effectively communicate with children, youth, and adults in large and small group settings.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with multicultural and multiethnic communities preferred.
- Has good organization skills and pays close attention to detail.
- Ability to do frequent walking, standing, stopping, bending, lifting.
- Has computer skills.
- Available to work 15 hrs. per week including Sundays.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
How To Apply
Please use the link below to apply: