Objective: To lead the Hospitality ministry branch of ISI NYC so that every international student in the NYC area will have the opportunity to hear and respond to the Gospel and be discipled them for future ministry.
- Recruit and train church-based teams and individual volunteers in cross-cultural hospitality and starting spiritual conversations.
- Design a system for hospitality: Airport pick-ups and short-term stays and/or meals.
- Promote the Hospitality program to incoming international students in NYC, in partnership with social media coordinator and campus teams.
- Maintain database of resources for volunteers.
- Maintain spreadsheets of matched students.
- Coach volunteers and solve problems as they arise.
- Understand and reinforce the fit of hospitality within the M28 disciple-making cycle (new hire will be trained).
- Work in partnership with campus-based staff teams to ensure that this work is in tandem with their efforts and approach.
*This is a full or part time fundraising position.
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Valerie at [email protected].