Objective: To develop and coordinate a strategy to give every Muslim international student in NYC an opportunity to hear and respond to the Gospel, and to disciple them for future ministry.
- Clarify and curate Muslim-outreach approach among international students.
- Develop training and resourcing for staff who are focused on Muslim outreach.
- Develop and expand all existing Muslim-focused staff teams.
- Launch staff teams who focus on Muslims on local NYC college campuses.
- Work collaboratively with university administration and spiritual life offices.
- Supervise and coach all staff and volunteers on your teams.
- Oversee the budgets of your staff.
- In partnership with others, mobilize workers for the harvest on your campus.
- Recruit additional team members.
- Represents ISI by preaching and teaching in various forums to promote ISI’s ministry locally and nationally.
- This includes sharing recruitment needs and development needs and the mission/vision of ISI.
- Represent the ministry of ISI among Muslims at the annual NYC Heart for Muslims conference, and any other conferences or events where appropriate.
*This is a full-time fundraising position.
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Valerie at [email protected].