NYC Social Media Coordinator
Date Posted: December 4, 2022
Hours Per Week: 20-40
International Students Inc.
New York, NY, USA
Job Type: Non-Profit/Parachurch/Missions
Objective: To utilize the power of social media to assist the ISI team in NYC so that every international student in the city or area has an opportunity to hear and respond to the Gospel.
- Execute a social media strategy for ISI NYC.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with ministry team to create a social media calendar.
- Stay current with social media trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
*This is a full or part time fundraising position.
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Valerie at [email protected].