Outreach/Discipleship Pastor Position
1. Outreaching the community with the Gospel
2. Discipleship training
3. Caring for the church membership
4. Teaching and preaching
1. Education – Completed Master level accredited evangelical seminary degree in North America or higher
2. Experiences – Understands Asian-American culture and have two years or more fulltime pastoral experience in the U.S.
3. Statement of Faith – Align with and totally supports the Statement of Faith, Constitution and Bylaws of PCCMA
4. Language Skills – Fluent in Cantonese and English (with fluency in Mandarin is an asset)
5. Team Player – Report to the senior pastor and harmoniously work with the pastoral staff and lay church leaders.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified individuals should send questions and/or resumes by email to: Elder Mike Yan, [email protected].