The Associate Pastor will be a ministry partner of the Lead Pastor, each supporting each other to fulfill their call creatively, effectively, and in a way that promotes long term health and sustainability for the church. This includes both programmatic and relational responsibilities.
- Collaborate with the lead pastor to support and implement the vision of Highrock Haverhill.
- Coordinate and support the teams required to conduct Sunday morning worship services.
- Assume pastoral leadership of at least one of the following areas (2 if 20 hours per week):
- Music Ministry
- Children/Youth discipleship
- Outreach/Community Engagement
- Discipleship/Spiritual Formation
- Ongoing Christian Education
- Communications, advertising, branding/design
- Lead a small group.
- Provide pastoral care and counseling to the congregation as necessary.
- Preach approximately 12 times per calendar year.
How To Apply
Please send a resume, 2-3 preaching samples (audio or video links), and contact information for 3 professional references (1 pastoral) to [email protected].
Thank you for considering this opportunity to work in an exciting church plant context. I look forward to speaking with you!
Matt Webel, lead pastor