Date Posted: January 13, 2023
Hours Per Week: 20
West Congregational Church
Taunton, MA, USA
Job Type: Solo Pastor
- Preach and leadership of worship, administration of the sacraments, funerals, weddings, and other special services in cooperation with appropriate lay members and church committees.
- Work schedule will include an average of a twenty-hour work week with no more than one evening in a given week.
- Cooperation with all committees to administer the church’s programs, including the opportunities for involvement.
- Support the Christian Education in the future.
- Coordinate with the Deacons/Pastoral Care Committee.
- Provide referral to counseling resources as needed.
- Look for opportunities and resources to aid the church in carrying out its ministries.
- Provide a written report of the year’s work at the Annual Meeting.
- Work closely with the Diaconate to plan the worship services and to care for the spiritual well-being of the church.
- Work closely with the Church Council to help meet the annual budget by preaching and teaching about good stewardship.
- Shall make recommendations regarding on-going administrative matters of the church to the Church Council and work in cooperation with the volunteer staff.
- Work in conjunction with the church clerk or office personnel to ensure that all records are properly maintained.
How To Apply
Submit resume to [email protected] and [email protected].
In the subject line: Application for Minister Position.