Our focus has always been to welcome and love others in the name of Jesus Christ. The presence of His Holy Spirit has brought many cultures and languages together, making a diverse body of brothers and sisters. We did not set out to define ourselves in any way but we let our Lord Jesus add each part of the church body. As a result, we have been blessed with so many interesting God-centered people with unique cultures, languages, and perspectives. This is what makes Living Hope so exciting. With all our varying talents, we seek to make disciples of all nations and enable true transformation in communities locally and worldwide.
If you are looking to have deep relationships as brothers and sisters in Christ, then Living Hope is the place to be. Living Hope is a community of close-knit relationships, a true family of God. We enjoy all aspects of our lives together!
- Youth Pastor will be responsible for leading and growing our youth ministry, providing Christ-centered, enthusiastic leadership to recruit, support, and maintain participation of our youth children.
- Youth Pastor will collaborate with pastors and other ministry teams, and provide leadership to recruit, train, and support volunteers.
- Youth Pastor will report to the Education Pastor.
- All youth activities will continue to be overseen by the Education Pastor.
- Weekly preaching on Sundays.
- Weekly Bible study facilitating.
- 2x/month on Saturday YG gatherings
- Pray for the ministry.
- Teach God’s Word.
- Create a safe and welcoming environment.
- Build a leadership team among youth.
- Prepare for and plan the annual retreat.
Preferred, but not required: A Master of Divinity degree from an accredited seminary or currently in the Master of Divinity program.
How To Apply
Please send CV and sample sermon file to [email protected].