Fellowship Bible Church (Castleton, VT) Pastor
The Big Picture
Fellowship Bible Church (castletonfbc.com) is seeking a full-time Pastor to preach the Word of God and equip the saints for the work of the ministry.
In 1986, Fellowship Bible Church came into being when a few Bible-believing Christians started meeting in a local home. Through the years God has blessed this work and today we are occupying our newly expanded facility. We are a non-denominational assembly located in the heart of the Green Mountains in Castleton Vermont. We are a friendly church that has a burden for the lost here in Vermont. Our morning service is centered around the preaching of God’s Word. We are blessed with many musicians that add to our worship which consists of a blend of the great hymns of the faith and today’s powerful songs. Along with our praise team, we have a bell choir and other special events which add to our worship experience. Every Sunday we meet with the desire to worship our God and to hear from Him through the preaching of His Word. In addition to our Sunday services, we have weekly Bible Studies for adults and programs for children where the Bible and Christian principles are taught.
The Pastor at Fellowship Bible Church has the central place of leadership in the spiritual affairs of the Church. He is to be an active member of the Church, is chair of the Board of Elders, and an ex-officio member of all other Boards and Committees. The Pastor’s duties are to: declare the whole council of God; provide leadership in the areas of evangelism, visitation stewardship, counseling, and missionary outreach; personally minister to and supervise all those involved in ministry; and equip the saints for the work of ministry and edifying the Church.
Salary: $50-60k, housing allowance included, plus one-half of Self Employment tax
Benefits: Health insurance, fully funded HSA, 3 weeks of vacation and Professional development funds
- Experience: 3-5 years minimum
- Theology or Biblical school degree (a minimum of a bachelor’s degree with intentions of pursuing a master’s degree)
- A strong background in biblical preaching and teaching during Sunday service and Bible studies
- Experience or have methods that will reach young families while preserving and nurturing a multi-generational congregation.
- The ability to work in partnership with the elders, deacons and others involved in different ministries.
How To Apply
Please look over this job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
- Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Pastor at FBC?
- Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Pastor of FBC?
- In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the doctrine of FBC including being Pre-mill and Pre-trib?
Please send your resume, the answers to these questions and a link to at least one online sermon to [email protected].