Middlecreek Christian Church (Kresgeville, PA) – Pastor
The Big Picture
Middlecreek Christian Church (middlecreekchurch.org) is prayerfully seeking a full-time senior pastor, whom God has chosen to lead us into the future, for a small-country, nondenominational church. We are unique, loving, family-oriented church in the Poconos. We are seeking a person who would take on the full responsibilities of a lead pastor.
Work Schedule/Hours of Operation:
- Schedule: Hours to be determined. Initially preaching Sundays, covering small groups, developing and nurturing leaders within the congregation, conducting weddings and funerals, and other assignments as deemed appropriate.
- Salary: To be discussed based upon qualifications and availability.
Ideal Candidates Will:
- Possess the qualities for elder/pastor listed in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- Clearly have a love for the Lord, which will be demonstrated through loving others, keeping one’s eyes pure, maintaining a consistent devotional life, and being committed to stewardship.
- Obtain a seminary degree with a few years of pastoral experience with a congregation.
- Hold a passion to teach the Word of God.
- Be strong administratively (following budgets, setting goals, planning events, etc.).
- Act as a team player with a personality and style that attracts people and shows an eagerness to cultivate strong, mentoring relationships.
How To Apply
Please look over this job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
- Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Pastor at MCC?
- Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Pastor at MCC?
- In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the beliefs of MCC?
Please send your resume, the answers to these questions and a link to at least one online sermon to [email protected].