Martin Reformed Church (Martin MI) – Senior Pastor
The Big Picture
Martin Reformed Church (martinreformed.org)(250-300) is searching for a passionate Senior Pastor with gifts in preaching, engagement through all generations, and ultimately equipping the church to impact the world for Jesus.
Martin Reformed Church (Kingdom Network denomination) in Martin, MI is seeking a pastor to lead our congregation. MRC is focused on living out God’s Word and is searching for a passionate leader with gifts in preaching, engagement through all generations, and ultimately equipping the church to impact the world for Jesus. The Senior Pastor will promote the vision and mission of MRC to the congregation and community. He will ensure that ministries of the church are being implemented consistent with the goals and objectives of the church and denomination. He will also be a man of God, rooted in Reformed Theology and abiding by the scriptures found in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9.
The ideal candidate for this position should have a passion for leading and overseeing the spiritual welfare of the congregation through preaching and teaching the gospel while promoting spiritual growth. This includes:
1. Preaching the Word of God boldly and faithfully
2. Administering the Sacraments regularly and reverently
3. Overseeing the ministry of the church with integrity, love, humility and discernment, and through it seek to:
- Nurture Current Disciples.
- Lead the Church to be one that glorifies the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in Word and Deed.
- With the Consistory, prayerfully discern the direction God is leading – and together with the whole-body work toward being the church God is calling MRC to be.
- Equip, Enable and Encourage the Body of Christ.
- Make New Disciples.
The Senior Pastor will work with church volunteers and staff to plan and conduct worship and auxiliary services of the church including acts of communion and infant/adult baptism, officiating weddings and leading funeral services as appropriate, and conducting morning and evening services (currently, evening services are suspended Memorial Day to Labor Day).
Total Package $80,000 – $100,000 depending on experience.
How To Apply
Please look over this job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
- Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Senior Pastor at Martin Reformed Church?
- Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Senior Pastor at Martin Reformed Church?
- In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the doctrine of Martin Reformed Church?
Please send your resume, the answers to these questions and a link to at least one online sermon to [email protected].