Pathway Fellowship (Orangevale, CA) – Pastor
The Big Picture
Pathway Fellowship (hispathway.org) is seeking a full-time Pastor.
Pathway Fellowship owns a beautiful historic church home approximately 8000 sq ft. The church is very visible and centrally located in Orangevale California. There is room and parking to expand the church to greater serve the community. A warm and compassionate body of believers are ready to welcome and support their new Pastor to prayerfully work together to Glorify God. A loyal and faithful congregation is searching for a pastor who has the leadership skills and experience to expand its ministries and grow its congregation.
- 10+ years’ experience in Pastor role- what churches and specific roles and responsibilities.
- Preaching & teaching experience with archives of sermon transcripts and videos.
- Discipleship training; Leading small group skills.
- A gifted Leader; Wesleyan theology, Communication talents, Counseling abilities; Strong prayer life and personal understanding of one’s spiritual gifts.
- Experience recruiting and organizing volunteers to accomplish church activities and leadership.
- Support a sustainable and developing Music Ministry that expands to multiple services and consists of contemporary and traditional music.
- Continuously develop church budget objectives.
- Experience in organizing church communications networks.
- Lead social media objectives to provide greatest impact in attracting community participation.
- Leadership experience expanding small groups.
- Experience leading, accomplishing church hospitality services.
- Perform bereavements, counseling, weddings.
- Experience and ability to grow church results by leading, organizing and participating in programs and objectives.
- Work with development and implementation of church facility build out plan that is in concert with future growth, ministries and objectives.
- Heart for missions-Help with future outreaches that help in the community (utilize demographic studies) and perhaps overseas.
- Organize and support development of children’s, youth, and young adult ministries to include Sunday school, vacation bible school, church related holiday festivities.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, train and mentor intern/Associate Pastor in the future when needed.
How To Apply
Please review this job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
- Why do you believe that you might be a good fit for Pathway Fellowship?
- Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Pastor at Pathway Fellowship?
- In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the doctrine of Pathway Fellowship?
Please send your resume, the answers to these questions and a link to at least one online sermon to [email protected].