Cleveland Chinese Christian Church(CCCC) is currently looking for a full-time Chinese Pastor to minister to our Chinese-speaking congregations.
CCCC is an independent evangelical church in greater Cleveland. Our main campus is in Orange Village, Ohio. This campus has a Mandarin congregation and an English congregation with a full range of ministries from children to senior adults in both languages. Our second campus is in Midtown, Cleveland in the “Asiatown” community. This campus has one service in Mandarin and Cantonese, Sunday school, a youth ministry in English, and other Bible study ministries in Chinese.
- Lead Chinese worship services through preaching expository sermons.
- Lead the weekly prayer meeting and Bible Studies.
- Train coworkers to study and teach the Bible.
- Provide care and counseling to congregation members and train others in pastoral care.
- Lead and train coworkers in evangelism so that they will be equipped to reach our communities with the gospel.
- Lead by example through personal prayer.
- Teach and lead the congregation to pray and seek the Lord personally and corporately.
- Work with the pastoral staff and Church Board to develop a vision and plans for CCCC’s ministry.
- Called by God with the Scriptural convictions necessary to embrace and carry out the ministries of CCCC.
- Exhibit in his personal life, home, and ministry the qualities of an elder in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9.
- Received at least a Master of Divinity degree from an evangelical seminary, preferably in North America.
- One year of pastoral experience in a Chinese church in North America is required. Three or more years of pastoral experience is preferred.
- Preach and minister in Mandarin, and able to communicate in English. An ability to communicate in Cantonese is a plus.
How To Apply
Please send your resume, testimony, 2 recorded sermons (either audio or video), and your statement of faith to the attention of our Pastoral Search Committee Chairman.
Email: [email protected].