Ossian Presbyterian Church (EPC), Ossian, Indiana, is seeking its next pastor who will:
- Present Biblical teaching, not feel-good sermons. Provoke thought for application of sermon to real life situations. One who is able to talk about pertinent topics while bringing God into the conversation so we can take that message and lesson with us as we step out into the world.
- Communicate well with membership, staff and community. Will be outgoing and find ways to be active within the community.
- Be a leader who is able to walk ‘with’ us through these days of struggle both internal and external.
- Share ideas or brainstorm with us on how to find and encourage new members.
- Demonstrate care for the flock, our programs, and the building. Demonstrate personal involvement with congregation, community
This is a full-time position. We recognize the hours vary with visitation and unforeseen emergencies and demands, yet we look forward to high commitment and energy invested in the call to be pastor.
How To Apply
Candidates must be ordained or ordainable in the Evangelical Presbyterian Church
Our information is available at https://epc.org/mso.
PIFs may be submitted as indicated.