Well-established multigenerational church located in lower Manhattan NY is seeking a full-time experienced pastor. The pastor will work with the leadership council to shepherd the church and provide Godly counsel and direction to the congregation. Lead the English-speaking ministry in vision, development, preaching, teaching, leadership, and discipleship training.
• Pastor and shepherd English-speaking congregation
• Work with deacons and senior leaders to minister to the needs of the congregation
• Preach during weekly Sunday worship services
• Teach weekly Sunday School classes
• Disciple and care for a congregation of diverse age groups
• Evangelize and care for the local community
• Perform church ordinances such as the Lord’s Supper and baptism; and conduct special ceremonies (i.e. weddings, funeral)
• Work with other pastoral staff in running/maintaining the church office
• Work within a Parallel Ministry structure
• Minimum 5 years experience pastoral leadership in a church setting
• Master of divinity degree
• Baptist background preferred
• Understanding of Cantonese Chinese a plus, but not required
How To Apply
To apply, email [email protected] with your cover letter and resume with your requirements.