Dear Pastoral Candidates,
We are sending this letter to let you know a little more about our congregation.
- We are a small rural congregation.
- Bridport’s town population is 1200.
- Our community has dairy farms and orchards and there is a Latino or Hispanic population who are friends and employees on our farms.
- We are conservative, Spirit filled, we identify as children of God, Saints.
- We have women as well as men on our leadership board.
- We are affiliated with the CCCC.
- We observe communion twice a month.
- We observe the church calendar, including Advent, Christmas, Epiphany, Lent, Easter, Pentecost and Common Time with decorations and special study groups or devotional readings.
- We appreciate scriptural teaching.
- We love to worship God with singing.
- We support 8 ministries through our Annual Budget: Young Life, Chi Alpha, Pregnancy Resource Center, Youth For Christ, Adult & Teen Challenge, The Fold, and The House.
- We also give a special offering each month for other giving as the need arises.
- We enjoy eating together, potluck after church once a month, coffee hour weekly, other gatherings including food.
- We own a parsonage.
- We are looking for a bi-vocational pastor.
Please send a video via YouTube or similar format, no downloads will be considered. Thanks.
Thank you for responding to our offer. We look forward to reading your resume.
For the Pastoral Search Committee
How To Apply
Apply to [email protected]
Please include: resume, YouTube video or similar (no downloads) and cover letter.