Will demonstrate spiritual maturity in various ways, including:
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ, a dependence upon the Holy Spirit, and a life of prayer, study, generosity, and integrity.
- A commitment to attend to his/ her own physical, emotional and spiritual health, and also to his/ her family’s well-being.
- An authentic presence with others that demonstrates emotional maturity and builds trust, connection, and healthy relationships.
Will lead the congregation in its continuing transformation by casting vision and helping others actively embrace the vision and mission of Living Hope Church. Must show proven or promising
& developing leadership skills, with a minimum of 5 years experience in pastoral ministry. Our new pastor(s) will work with the Session and/or Presbytery to determine what transformation
resources are necessary to understand and continue ongoing transformation at LHC.
Will demonstrate a passion for personally leading people to Christ, helping believers mature in their faith so that they in turn make disciples, and leading the church to regularly participate
in a shared, intentional, and relational evangelism approach to reach our community with the good news of Jesus Christ. We currently use Alpha as our congregation-wide evangelism engine.
Will be the primary preacher, carefully preparing and teaching God’s Word in a way that is relevant, authentic, engaging, and doctrinally sound, in order to equip a congregation that exists both in-person and online to faithfully live out God’s Word in their own lives.
Will walk alongside the leaders of the church (staff, elders, ministry leaders) to equip them to achieve their personal and ministry goals, to strengthen the spirit of collaboration and unity for the vision and mission of LHC, and to promote their physical, spiritual, and emotional health.
Will continue to build bridges and partner with:
- The leaders, organizations, and people in our surrounding community, so that Living Hope Church is known as a church that has “a heart for our communities.”
- Other ECO leaders and churches, so that we benefit from the accountability, support, and best practices of our sister communities of faith.
- Our international mission partners, so that we experience the mutual blessing of personal relationships with Christians across the globe.
Will oversee the personnel, financial, and physical resources of LHC to ensure the healthy implementation of the church vision, goals, and policies established by the Session.
Detailed Church Profile / Job Description at the link below:
How To Apply
We are trusting that God has brought us to “such a time as this” because our best days are still ahead as we move into the future under new leadership. If you feel called to work with a congregation that is not satisfied to only take care of the flock already here at Living Hope Church and is poised to grow and reach more people with the Good News of Jesus Christ, we invite you to begin the conversation with us!
Send a cover letter, your statement of faith, resume, links to three videos of worship services including sermons, and three – five references to [email protected].