Pastor or Minister of English Ministries
Principle Function: The pastor or minister is a member of the pastoral team who leads, trains, and shepherds the congregants as well as evangelize to the unsaved.
- To provide leadership for the LLWEM English Congregation in carrying out the vision and direction set by the board of LLWEM
- To plan, coordinate and evaluate areas of English ministry together with other co-workers and church leaders, in accordance with the vision and direction set by the board.
- To supervise and assist church leaders and committees in planning, coordinating, and implementing programs in relation to their area of responsibility.
- To administer ordinances (baptism and communion) of the church. (Not applicable to minister)
- To lead ministry area(s)/committee(s) as assigned by the board, e.g. worship, evangelism, nurture, fellowship, etc.
- To equip the English congregants for leadership development and spiritual growth.
- To provide pastoral care/visitation for the English congregation (and Chinese congregation if able ).
- To evangelize to the unsaved.
- To be part of the preaching team responsible for the preaching ministry of LLWEM.
- Have a strong calling to serve
- Bachelor or Master of Divinity degree or equivalent, pastoral experience is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English, conversational in Chinese is a plus
- Kingdom & mission-minded
- Pastoral/ shepherd’s heart
- Experience in ministering in a North American, metropolitan setting is a plus
How To Apply
All interested and qualified pastors or ministers are invited to submit a resume and cover letter to:
LLWEM Pastoral Search Committee
Email: [email protected]