Grace Chapel’s Pastoral Residency program is a two-year mentoring program designed to train and equip the next generation of pastors and church leaders. Under the guidance of dedicated, gifted, and caring advisors, the Pastoral Resident will be able to develop and use their leadership and ministry gifts in a healthy and formative context. You will be placed at one of our campuses, given specific responsibilities, and fully immersed in the work of Grace Chapel.
This role is a full-time position that includes benefits on a two-year contact. It will report to the campus pastor and work closely with Grace Chapel’s Residency Coordinator. The residency begins on June 1.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve on a primary Campus Team with wide ranging pastoral responsibilities.
- Manage aspects of spiritual formation and leadership development within the campus.
- Work on short-term ministry projects.
- Attend campus and staff meetings and occasional executive team and elder board meetings.
- Develop an understanding and competence in next generation ministries, group life and Sunday services.
- Visit people in their workplace and disciple them towards an integrated view of faith and work.
- Teach, preach and train in multiple settings.
- Provide occasional pastoral care and officiate weddings and funerals.
What You Bring:
- Graduating or recent graduate of seminary education (Master of Divinity, or Theology, or Christian Ministry).
- A strong call to full-time church ministry with interest in eventually becoming a lead pastor/campus pastor.
- A team player who cares deeply about the church’s mission in our complicated society.
- A person well-grounded in the evangelical expression of the Christian faith.
- Emerging gifts in communication and leadership.
- Strong relational skills and capable of developing volunteers.
- Experienced in team leadership and management preferred.
- Multi-cultural and/or international expertise.
How To Apply
Click Here to apply!