You love people. You love projects. Most of all, you love working with people on projects. Use this love to serve Ligonier as a resourceful and service-oriented Production Manager. We always have hundreds of open projects ranging from large print projects to online ad campaigns. We need your help ensuring all of our internal clients are well served and that the Creative team is set up for success in every job.
You’ll be working for our in-house agency, and your initiative, attention to detail, and flexibility will ensure good work, efficient use of resources, happy clients, and a happy team. You’ll be collaborating with production managers, communicating with clients, and influencing outcomes, so your clear communication and winsome personality will serve you well.
Experience in a marketing, design, or video production agency environment is a must. Interest and appreciation for good design are a huge plus. Also, you need to be proficient with Apple computers and OSX. If you know Adobe’s software, even better.
Here’s how you’ll spend your days:
- Managing the portfolio of work funneling through the team in collaboration with specialized production managers, marketing managers, and creative talent
- Scheduling design tasks, ensuring work is always in the system, always assigned, and always has a due date
- Ensuring project goals are articulated clearly, capturing all of the requirements for their success, and communicating them clearly to the Creative team
- Shepherding work through the creative process, ensuring that the right people have the right information every step of the way
- Identifying scope creep, managing workloads, and tracking time spent on out-of-scope work
- Serving on the in-house agency leadership team as the primary stakeholder for workload and resource management
- 3 or more years of experience in a project management position in a marketing, communications, video production, or creative environment
- 3 or more years in a management position
- Attention to detail
- Clear, concise communication
- Interest in design
- Experience implementing and administering project management practices across large, multi-functional teams is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business administration
- Proficiency with Apple computers and OS X
- Agreement with the Ligonier Statement of Faith (General)
- Meet the attendance requirements of the position
How To Apply