Queens NYC is considered the most diverse borough in the United States. It is estimated that 120 nations are represented in Queens, and 135 languages are spoken. Queens has 10 colleges and universities, with an estimated 4400 international students. To our knowledge, there are no staff dedicated to reaching international students within the borough of Queens. This is a highly strategic role.
Objective: To give every international student in the city or area an opportunity to hear and respond to the Gospel by supporting staff, mobilizing Churches, recruiting new staff and volunteers, and owning the vision for the Queens Area.
- Own the big-picture vision for ISI within Queens.
- Supervise and coach all directors/staff, including personal and professional growth, budgets and student ministry job descriptions.
- Oversees the resourcing (fundraising) and spending of the NYC Budget.
- Represent the work of ISI/ISM in Queens at churches and major events.
- Establishes and maintains information-reporting systems (stories/data).
- Recruit staff for key positions.
- Represents ISI by preaching and teaching in various forums to promote ISI’s ministry locally and nationally.
- This includes sharing recruitment needs and development needs and the mission/vision of ISI.
*This is a full or part time fundraising position.
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Valerie at [email protected].