Seasonal Work (Samaritan’s Purse)
We are currently looking to hire approximately 500+ Christian men and women to fill paid positions for a four-week project with Operation Christmas Child, and we need your help to spread the word! Partnering with like-minded churches and organizations is the most effective way to identify candidates who are passionate about spreading the gospel and working in our processing centers.
Our seasonal positions include a wide variety of customer service and warehouse roles (including team coaches, greeters, heavy lifters, Class-A CDL drivers, and forklift operators). The ideal candidate for this position has a saving relationship with Jesus Christ, aligns with the mission of Samaritan’s Purse, works well with volunteers, and is flexible and able to function well in a fast-paced environment.
If you know anyone in your congregation who matches this description and would be interested in working with us, please feel free to share this information with them.
- Seasonal Employment (mid-November through mid-December) at the Operation Christmas Child facility in Charlotte.
- 40+ hours per week, Monday – Saturday (Thanksgiving Day off)
- Customer Service Team Member: 1st Shift Customer Service Jobs 2nd Shift Customer Service Jobs
- Warehouse Team Member: 1st Shift Warehouse Jobs 2nd Shift Warehouse Jobs
- Class-A CDL Truck Driving ($25 per hour): CDL Job Posting
- Hourly pay rate of $20 per hour for Customer Service and Warehouse Workers
God is so amazing. Last year we packed around 10.5 million shoeboxes and each shoebox impacts around 10 people for Jesus. That’s over a hundred million people impacted by this project each year, but we can’t accomplish this without your help and without the help of our seasonal associates!
How To Apply
Click the link and fill out the application and we will be in contact with you with the next steps.