Our current Senior Pastor is retiring in 2024 after 20+ years of faithful service to us. The goal for our Senior Pastor is to teach us what
the Bible says and how to apply it to our lives, and share Jesus’ message of love, forgiveness, hope, and healing led by the Holy Spirit. We pray this person’s joyful spirit and scripturally motivated teaching, and preaching will inspire enthusiastic engagement with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Living Hope is a church that is active and desires to grow. We are an outward focused church because of our inward focus on Christ. Our recently refreshed vision frame is intended to equip our covenant partners for a life centered in Christ. Critical to our future is discipleship and spiritual growth. Our aim is to create a culture of disciple-making with a primary investment in families and young
adults, and outreach to our communities.
Our Senior Pastor will partner with the Associate Pastor and with the Session in providing spiritual leadership and oversight for our covenant partners. This role requires someone grounded in scripture and faith– a humble yet strong preacher and leader. We are looking for someone who listens to the Lord, who is spiritually mature – an energetic preacher with deep scriptural knowledge. Our church is multigenerational and
connection with all ages is an essential.
Senior Pastor Opportunity
Our Senior Pastor Is…
- Grounded by a deep and intimate relationship with Jesus.
- Joyful, passionate, and fully supports our vision.
- Excited by the Holy Spirit’s empowerment of individuals to carry out the call of Christ.
- Eager to mentor church leaders and new believers.
- Resilient and able to persevere in challenging circumstances.
- A gifted and educated communicator.
- A servant-leader who enthusiastically embraces pastoral responsibilities.
- Committed to mutual accountability through ECO’s Pastor Covenant Groups and church leadership.
- Approachable, humble, and authentic.
- Demonstrating patterns of healthy relationships.
- Committed to growth and building a disciple-making culture.
- You have preferably 2+ years of pastoral experience.
- Your academic and vibrant relationship with Jesus authenticates your teaching and preaching.
- You are already an ECO Pastor, or will become part of ECO, affirming the ECO Essential Tenets.
- You can manage staff with compassion, energy, humility, and strong faith.
- You are a growth-oriented leader who will inspire our church to have broader spiritual influence in our community.
The compensation and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
For more information regarding our church, please visit our website: Living Hope Community Church | Pastoral Search (livinghopect.org)
How To Apply
Are you the person we’ve been praying for? Please provide:
- Letter of introduction highlighting experience and strengths.
- Resume and Statement of Faith.
- Links to sermons in video format.
- Apply at: https://livinghopect.org/resources/pastoral-search