Grace Chapel is a Christ centered, Bible based, non-denominational church that has been ministering in the Waterford, Michigan community for over 20 years. We seek to proclaim the Gospel message to all and lead people into a growing relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
The full-time Senior Pastor is committed to prayerful study and to the preaching and teaching of God’s Word for the salvation of souls and the growth and edification of the church body. The Pastor leads all ministries within the church and performs other pastoral functions as required in oversight of the growth and development of our community.
- Ordination to preach and teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Five to ten years ministry experience as associate or junior pastor.
- Master’s degree in related area.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and administrative skills.
- Present the Gospel consistently, unashamedly, and clearly in all venues.
- Prepare and deliver messages and teaching firmly grounded in God’s Word.
- Prayerfully study God’s word while exhorting and teaching others to do the same.
- Plan Worship services with worship director.
- Oversee discipleship and teaching ministries including coordinating small group ministries.
- Discipleship and mentoring of staff and church leaders to equip them for effective ministry.
- Together with the Elders, develop and maintain a vision for ministry to the local community.
- Provide leadership and direction for children’s ministries.
- Visit people in homes, hospitals, or prisons to provide comfort and support.
- Provide counseling and comforting for those in need.
- Oversee the ordinances of Communion and Baptism.
- Conduct wedding and funeral services.
How To Apply
Additional information about Grace Chapel is available at http://gracechapelwaterford.org.
Interested candidates may contact our search committee by sending a brief email to [email protected] requesting our introductory package.
A request for additional information including a current resume will be the subject of a subsequent email.