Chinese Bible Church of Greater Lowell (CBCGL) is a Chinese heritage, multi-congregational church with 3 spoken languages: English, Mandarin and Cantonese. We are looking for a Senior Pastor who is able to shepherd CBCGL as he prayerfully leads and spiritually develops this church. By working together with the pastoral team and Elders, the Senior Pastor is to provide vision, direction and leadership to CBCGL. As a servant leader, he is called to edify the church and glorify God by preaching and teaching Biblical truths, embodying a Christ-like example, and working together with the Holy Spirit in the transformative work of the Gospel, so that the church will be a genuine witness of Jesus Christ’s truth and love.
- Spirituality: He must be a leader of Christ-like character.
- Cultural Background: He must have good understanding of both Chinese and American culture.
- Experience: He is to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience pastoring in North American or overseas churches; North American experience is preferred.
- Language: Proficient in English and Mandarin.
- Education: M.Div. or higher from an accredited theological seminary.
- Marital Status: It is preferred that he is married. His spouse needs to be a devoted Christian and has God’s calling to fully support his ministry.
Please refer to the Senior Pastor profile for detailed responsibilities and qualification here:
How To Apply
To apply, contact Elder Jeremy Wu with a cover letter, your resume, a statement of faith, and a statement of calling, as well as 3 names of possible references at [email protected].