Bunde Christian Reformed Church (Bunde, MN) – Lead Pastor
The Big Picture
Bunde Christian Reformed Church (bundecrc.org) is a faithful congregation of 225 seeking a full-time Pastor who will preach the Word of God, graciously shepherd the congregation, and provide godly leadership.
We at Bunde CRC are a loving, caring, and supportive congregation. We pull together when a member of our congregation is in need. We have tremendous loyalty to our members and like to laugh and have fun with each other. We enjoy celebrative worship and are exuberant in singing and praising our God. We value sound and effective Biblical preaching. We are grounded in our faith and do not waiver on our core beliefs. You can see this in our members through the generations of families in our congregation. We are very supportive of our Pastor and follow his leadership well. We also have a desire to strengthen our spiritual life through prayer and small groups. Our challenge is to encourage and involve all members to develop and use their gifts. Our congregation had become weary and with renewed passion we look forward to having a new pastor come along side us to empower us to move ahead positively. Bunde truly desires to be used by God in our community to bring others into a saving relationship with Him. By God’s grace, help, and guidance we will become the church He wants us to be.
Bunde, Minnesota is located in West Central Minnesota approximately two hours west of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Our church is two and a half miles east of Clara City, 20 minutes southwest of Willmar, and 25 minutes east of Montevideo.
The pastor will assume the primary responsibility for worship and pastoral care. He will be responsible to the council of Bunde Christian Reformed Church.
- Live out the mission, vision, and values of Bunde CRC.
- Preach a morning service every Sunday
- Adaptable to work with the worship committee in planning different worship opportunities.
- Involved in the adult education opportunities.
- Passionate about building and fostering relationships with the congregation and community.
- Weekly hourly expectation:
- 55-65 hours per week.
- Sermon prep and preaching.
- Pastoral care and visiting members.
- Leadership training of congregation volunteers.
Competitive for the area.
How To Apply
Please look over this job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
- Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Pastor at Bunde CRC?
- Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Pastor at Bunde CRC?
- In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the Statement of Faith of Bunde CRC?
Please send your resume, the answers to these questions and a link to at least one online sermon to [email protected].