Front Range Alliance Church (FRAC), planted in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado Springs in 1989, is seeking a full-time pastor who shares the vision of serving a faithful and trustworthy God and reaching the Front Range of Colorado with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
FRAC has experienced significant transition in the past two years and is searching for the man whom God will provide to partner with church leadership to grow and move forward. Weekly attendance currently averages 120 adults and children. Active ministries include Sunday school, Men’s & Women’s Ministry, Youth, Children, Missions, and prison outreach.
Front Range Alliance is an active, Christ Centered Church in Colorado with a purpose to fill Colorado Springs with the message of the cross.
As you read this position description know that it is the church’s desire to partner with a man who shares our vision in serving our faithful and trustworthy God. We believe that the purpose of FRAC is to love and glorify God by presenting everyone complete in Christ (Colossians 1:28)
Supervisor: FRAC is an elder-led church, as such, the Pastor is responsible to the elders
collectively. An annual performance evaluation will be provided by the Elder Board.
Qualifications – He must:
- Meet the qualifications of an elder as given in Scripture.
- Have a deep love for the Lord, compassion for His people and a captivating interest for His Word and prayer.
- Have demonstrated ability to interpret, preach, and teach the scriptures with at least two years of pastoral ministry.
- Be capable of approval by the Mid-America District of the C&MA.
Skills and Abilities:
- Be a man of prayer, possessing a servant’s heart.
- Have leadership and administrative abilities.
- Be a team worker, able to get along well with others.
- Provide appropriate biblical counsel to the body.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Responsibilities – He is the primary elder to:
- Preach the word and organize / oversee the regular services of the church as well as typical transition rituals (i.e., Marriage and funerals).
- Aid the body in promoting, developing and demonstrating discipleship.
- Be an ex-officio member of all other boards and committees of the church. He will exercise that status sufficiently to maintain a general awareness of the spiritual life of the organized church.
- Conduct day-to-day administration of the church and oversee the staff.
- Oversight of and personal involvement in visitation and crisis care.
- Aid the Elder Board to identify, develop and train elders and leaders in their own responsibilities, and provide accountability to them.
- Act as one among elders of the church and share general oversight of the spiritual life of the church with the shepherding elders.
- Make it a priority to maintain a healthy family life.
How To Apply
For more information about FRAC and the pastor search process, please visit: