Senior leader of a congregational elder led church with the primary responsibilities of:
- Preaching most weeks, overseeing church staff and ministries (delegating where appropriate), and casting vision for the church.
- Work with the elder board to refine vision, approve budgets and develop strategies for accomplishing the mission of the church.
- Shall have freedom to choose what day-to-day schedule and job duties look like (elder board does not micro-manage).
Ideal candidate has the following traits:
- Expository preaching
- Good public speaker
- Big picture/visionary
- Energetic personality
- Passionate about reaching the lost
- Good at delegating and empowering leaders
How To Apply
Email cover letter, resume, sermon link, and any other helpful documents (ex. philosophy of ministry, personality profile like Ministry Match) to the Elder Board Chair, Ryan Cummins, by email at ryanmatthew[email protected]gmail.com.