The Sound and Tech Director will work an average of 8 hours per week. He or she will report to the Executive Director and work in collaboration with the Music Director in overseeing and coordinating the overall sound and technology needs on Sunday mornings. This includes empowering other sound technicians and collaborating with key lay- leaders.
Qualifications: The Sound and Tech Director must meet the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- Demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and commitment to His church.
- Possesses strong technical, soundboard, mixing, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide loving and creative leadership to a variety of people.
- Experience in mixing music with a variety of styles that result in harmonious and reverent services.
- Demonstrates the ability to solicit and cultivate a wide range of participation from those who are gifted with sound and technology within a church body.
Responsibilities: The Sound and Tech Director includes oversight, direction, and participation in each of the following:
- Services: running and mixing sound for both Sunday services (8:30, 11:00—approx 5 hours).
- Rehearsals: running and mixing sound for weekly rehearsals (Thurs 7-8:30pm—approx 1.5 hours).
- Leadership: recruit, train, and develop and sound and tech team (approx. 1-2 hours).
- Maintenance: establish boundaries for the safety and organization of sound equipment and identify and media/ tech needs for our music ministry.
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected].