We are looking for someone who loves people and is passionate about seeing them grow into the fullness of who God has called them to be. This position will be primarily focused on building a vibrant student minsitry where teenagers practice rythms of discipleship, experience community and are cared for by adult volunteers and the church family at large. This role will also give leadership to our formation and connections ministry for the church as a whole. We specifically need someone who understands the importance of relationships, the local church and community as a component of spiritual formation. This person will give leadership to the connections and community facets of spiritual formation at RCC, leading volunteer teams, overseeing Sunday morning execution of our connections and hospitality process and helping people take their next steps into becoming a part of RCC. This is a full-time role-Wednesday Evenings and Sunday Mornings are set hours and full-time employees take a weekday off-Friday is a popular choice at RCC.
- Oversee and Lead student ministry vision, programming, direction.
- Model and multiple ministry leadership that call students into meaningful rhythms of discipleship.
- Recruit, train and shepherd volunteers.
- Create creative and effective ways to engage parents of students and equip them to be a part of discipling their teenagers.
- Develop mission trips, camps, retreats and other opportunities outside of weekly programming that exist to help students grow in their faith and strengthen the community of RCC students.
- Oversee connection and assimilation process from Sunday morning into membership of the entire church body.
- Lead and develop volunteer teams that serve from the parking lot into the lobby.
- Develop an understanding of “Why” connections and hospitality are a key part of discipleship and mission for the whole church.
- Lead and execute Newcomer events and Membership classes.
- Authentic (real, appropriately transparent)
- Team Oriented (has a point of view and ability to lead and can also compromise, be part of a bigger picture)
- Self-starter that can create structure for themselves.
- Loves people
- Loves student ministry.
- Can understand and align ministry areas with big picture vision, not a Lone Ranger who wants to live in a silo.
- Mature Christ Follower
- Bachelors Degree
- Student Ministry Experience (Volunteer or Staff)
- Formal education is a plus
Full Listing Available here.
How To Apply
Email resume and cover letter to [email protected].