Living Water Church in Dalton, Ohio is looking for a Dalton Student Ministry Pastor to join their team. This growing, 2 campus church is committed to making disciples and building the Kingdom of God as Jesus desired. Their vision, values, and strategy set a framework that guides their church in how they will accomplish this work. The primary job of the Student Ministry Pastor will be to develop leadership and discipleship of both students and volunteers and to help students know, live and tell the tremendous story of Christ.
What you’ll be doing:
- Recruiting, training, and coaching Student Ministry leaders for effective ministry.
- Leading programming, events, trips to effectively disciple students to know, live, and tell the story of God.
- Connecting with parents to establish teamwork and trust.
- Overseeing large group teaching for Jr or Sr High on Sundays and Wednesdays.
- Preparing messages and small group lesson plans.
- Providing pastoral care for students focused on listening, supporting, and speaking life.
Skills you’ll need to have:
- Must be a team builder, ready and able to equip others to carry out effective ministry.
- Capable of speaking as a key communicator within Jr and Sr High programs.
- Passionate about students and families and committed to spiritual growth for both.
- Able to use social media in a way that is relevant to the next generation.
- Able to manage volunteers, events, and administrative tasks in Epic Student Ministry.
Wayne County is made up of several small communities of hard-working families. This enjoyable rural area is quiet, friendly, and small enough to meet new people and make great friends. Our area has a very high percentage of people that have been raised in the church. Our schools (especially Dalton) have had high ranks and people often seek out this area for this reason. The rolling hills and scenic farmland create a beautiful visual impression for residents and passers-by.
How To Apply
Does this sound like an environment in which you would like to serve? Apply here: https://bit.ly/3wh3TGB