Student Outreach Staff Position
Full-Time Job Opening in Dresher, PA
Harvest USA is a community of people who are passionate about the gospel of Jesus Christ and believe that it is good news for those struggling with sexual sin. We are dedicated to helping men, women, and families impacted by sexual sin and to providing resources that equip churches to be places of hope and healing for sexual strugglers.
We are seeking a full-time student outreach staff member to join our student outreach ministry team. The student outreach team is responsible for teaching on biblical sexuality at various venues and for producing digital and print resources to help equip parents, teachers, youth pastors, and other youth leaders in understanding a biblical view of sexuality and how to bring the hope and healing of the gospel to those struggling with sexual sin. This is a full-time, support-raising position requiring 40 hours a week. It includes medical, paid leave, and retirement benefits. Funds are available to augment personal support.
If you have a passion for the gospel and a desire to see young people nurtured in a biblical view of sex, we invite you to apply. Qualified candidates will possess a good knowledge of the Bible and the ability to help others apply it to real-life situations; strong communications skills, both in writing and teaching; and a commitment to the purpose, mission, and beliefs of Harvest USA.
- Develop digital and print resources to equip churches to minister to sexual strugglers.
- Teach on biblical sexuality in churches and other equipping venues.
- Represent Harvest USA at various educational and equipping events.
- Engage in personal support-raising activities.
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a genuine desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment, applying one’s knowledge, skills, and abilities to advance the gospel.
- Agreement with and enthusiastic support of Harvest USA’s purpose, mission, and doctrinal commitments.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to engage, support, and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to write and to teach.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Ability to work certain evenings during the week and occasionally on weekends.
- Ability to do occasional overnight travel.
- Seminary degree or certificate preferred.
- Familiarity with CCEF’s approach to counseling preferred.
Contact Scott Pickering at [email protected] with questions about this position.
How To Apply
Please click here to apply.