What We’re Looking For:
Mission Hills Church is excited to announce the launch of our fourth campus in Castle Rock, Colorado! We’re currently assembling a staff team of high-capacity leaders who will work together to unleash missional followers of Jesus that will forever impact the people of this amazing city. Most of the team is already assembled and working towards the launch of the campus March 1, 2024, but we’re still looking for one critical team member: a passionate Tech Coordinator who loves Jesus, loves curating an unforgettable weekend experience, and has the ability to build a great team who can serve with excellence in tech and production. Is that you? If you think so, we want to meet you!
Here’s a little about us:
For the last several years, Mission Hills has been growing fast because of its unique ability to help seasoned believers and the unchurched alike understand the Bible and take next steps of becoming like Jesus and joining him on mission. We go deep, we reach wide and we’re all about building a church that is “Real. Messy. New.” We have regularly been featured (most recently in 2023) in Outreach Magazine’s 100 Fastest Growing Churches in America.
By the way, Castle Rock is a super cool town and it’s growing like crazy! It was Colorado’s fastest growing community in 2022 and it’s home to lots of young families. It really is the place to be!
What You’ll Need:
- Education and/or experience that have prepared you for this role.
- Commitment to our purpose: we exist because God loves the world and wants them to know it. (John 3:16)
- Commitment to our mission: we help people become like Jesus and join him on mission. (Mat 28:19-20)
- Commitment to our vision: we’re working towards reaching everyone on the Front Range of Colorado with the good news of Jesus.
- Commitment to our core values: we’re a crazy generous, daringly creative, intentionally improving, Bibledriven, kingdom-minded, tribe.
- Agreement with our doctrinal statement (nothing radical here, we’re a Bible-driven church that’s part of Converge Worldwide).
- You lead others to follow Jesus out of an overflow of your own growing relationship with Jesus.
- You have the passion and ability to discover, develop and deploy others in the work of ministry. (Eph 4:11-12)
- You’re excited about the idea of building something from the ground up (as a Mission Hills campus, you’re starting out with a huge leg up, but you’re going to get to do a lot of innovation).
What You’ll Do:
- Raise up and empower Serve team to lead tech and production.
- Collaborate with our Castle Rock team on strategic, kingdom-minded campus-wide initiatives to amplify our impact in the city and reach more people for Jesus.
- Work with the campus worship leader and the Littleton Weekend Experience team to put together an unforgettable weekend experience and relentlessly pursue excellence.
- Help others encounter Jesus by serving as the audio engineer during weekend services.
- Efficiently utilize Planning Center Online to schedule and coordinate Serve teams for setup, teardown, and execution of events at all Castle Rock venues, both during the weekend and on weekdays.
- Steward the resources of Mission Hills by maintaining the organization and upkeep of equipment, cabling, and storage for all Castle Rock venues, both mobile and permanent installations.
- Provide regular updates to the Campus Pastor and Tech Director.
- Meet regularly with the Tech Director and Campus Pastor to pursue ongoing spiritual and professional growth opportunities and coaching, ensuring excellence in your role.
We take good care of our people. The anticipated salary for this role is $55,000-$65,000 with full benefits provided in addition to the salary.
How To Apply
To Apply: To begin the application process please visit www.missionhills.org/jobs