Church Planting Project Leader
The 6° Initiative, based out of Orlando, Florida is looking for a person to lead the Togo Church Planting Project Leader in the country of Togo on the African Continent. As Project Leader, this person will lead in all areas of strategy and implementation for their respective project, oversee the staff, and collaborate with other Project Leaders in the Initiative. They are looking for a humble go-getter who desires to see the Kingdom of God multiplied to the darkest areas in the World.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with the Initiative Leader in implementing and driving organizational vision and strategy within the Initiative and with the national leaders.
- Directly overseeing the Global Workers and National Leaders of Togo Church Planting to coach them to achieve team goals.
- Translating organizational strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth within Togo Church Planting – helping to implement project-wide goal setting, performance management, and quarterly operating planning.
- Overseeing project operations and Global Worker productivity, monitoring performance, and ensuring that team members thrive, and organizational outcomes are met.
Skills you’ll need to have:
- Must believe in the vision of the 6° Initiative, live a life modeling a vibrant walk with Christ, and be in complete agreement with our Affirmation of Faith
- Ability to read, communicate and understand French at a B2 level (we will teach you / not a prerequisite)
- Good communicator
- People oriented
The team in Togo live around 40 minutes from Lome, the capital of Togo. This area is 20 minutes from the nearest grocery store and about 15-20 minutes from Aneho, where all of the ministry takes place. Most people on the team live in homes near Lake Togo or close to the coast. All of the homes feel like American homes, with a typical diet of American food.
How To Apply
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Apply here: https://www.chemistrystaffing.com/job/six-degree-initiative-church-planter-togo-west-africa/