Highrock Malden is a church located in Malden, MA where Real People can come meet a Real God and do Real Life together. Highrock Malden is looking for a worship and tech director who is willing to minister and bless the people of Malden and the surrounding areas through music and tech abilities. The city of Malden is very ethnically diverse, consisting of people from all demographics and socioeconomic levels so you will be able to experiment with different genres and languages of music.
The primary responsibility of the worship and tech director will be to create a Sunday worship environment that can help ALL kinds of people feel safe and encouraged to approach God in order to experience His life changing grace and truths. This will also include filming, editing, and producing videos for Sunday services and other events.
***Due to COVID-19, our Sunday services and weekly activities are all online, which means that this person has to be flexible with the duties and responsibilities based on the season that we are in. ***
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership, vision, and passion in the area of music worship ministries and tech that is in line with the overall vision, purpose, and mission of Highrock Malden.
- Coordinate with the Lead Pastor, staff members, and volunteers to create and lead well-planned and engaging Sunday worship services. This includes leading worship on Sunday mornings and overseeing the worship, tech, media and storage teams. Responsibilities include preparation for and leading rehearsals, creating/producing media presentations, and tech set up (video and audio).
- Attend weekly staff meetings and participate in the planning and implementation of church programs that will fulfill the mission and vision of the church.
- Assist in planning, implementing, and leading worship for special events outside of Sunday worship services.
- In charge of organizing the storage unit which houses all church equipment. Lead storage team and help with picking up of instruments and equipment on Sunday mornings from storage (in Malden) and transporting it to the church. A car is required.
- Coordinate and schedule volunteers within the worship, tech, media, and storage teams.
- Develop and administer an annual budget for the worship ministry in accordance with the financial policies of the church.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Lead Pastor and steering team.
- Possible opportunities to preach.
- A love for Jesus and the desire to see people and communities changed by His truths
- Desire to continue to grow and mature as a Godly person of integrity who pursues being afollower of Christ so that he/she can model to and mentor others
- Thorough knowledge and ability to use the Bible to guide and disciple people well
- Proficiency to lead worship both vocally and with a guitar and/or keyboard
- Engaging and encouraging teacher/leader who can connect Scripture to everyday practical life
- Strong audio and video tech skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to develop and lead teams
- Ability to delegate, empower, and coach others
- Ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Either currently is a member of, or willing and qualified to join the membership of HighrockMalden upon hiring.
Competitive Salary and benefits are based on experience and qualifications.
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives so if interested, please contact [email protected]org with your resume.
How To Apply
Please email [email protected] for a full job description. Please include your resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Blessings!