The Worship Coordinator is a vital role, acting as a key figure in leading the church in praise and worship. The primary responsibilities of the Worship Coordinator are focused on the planning and management of a worship team. While musical skill is a prerequisite, the Worship Coordinator must have first-rate leadership skills to handle the responsibilities that are not directly related to playing/singing at a Worship Service.
- Lead worship team during weekly Sunday gathering (10:15 a.m.).
- Lead band practice.
- Work with lead pastor, A/V Team Leader and staff to plan weekly worship gatherings and strategize to continually enhance the Sunday gathering of BCC.
- Plan events (like Easter, baptism, child dedication, etc…) and introduce new songs and creative elements.
- Assist in selecting songs and planning worship services.
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with staff.
- Oversee and coach the A/V Team Leader.
- Disciple, Coach and maintain a schedule for assigned Worship Team Members.
- Help discover and develop new worship team members and leaders.
View the complete Job Description
How To Apply
Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].