The Worship Leader will work with the Worship Director to coordinate all aspects of the worship services. The worship leader will work towards building fully staffed tech, production and worship teams to implement excellent, creative and constantly improving worship services. Additionally, the worship leader will work the pastoral staff of Crossway and the communications department to ensure continuity and synergy between the services and ministries of Crossway. This is a part-time role 15 hours.
- Practice the ways of Jesus personally in your life, family, habits and rhythms
- Lead the worship, tech and production teams of your respective campus
- Schedule and lead all rehearsals necessary to implement an excellent worship service
- Develop a culture of worship, prayer and community within your teams, and across your campus
- Attend all requisite planning and/or feedback meetings associated with the role
- Work with the Worship Director, and pastoral staff to assist with additional worship responsibilities (Worship Nights, coverage at other campuses as needed, other times when worship is desired)
- Pursue continued growth as a leader, worship leader, and practitioner of the ways of Jesus
- Model our four staff cultural values (humble, hungry, healthy and humor)
- Develop the character and competencies of worship, tech and production servant leaders
- Develop a fully staffed worship, tech and production bullpen of servant leaders
- Earn the buy-in of the people at your campus as their worship leader
How To Apply
Email Jake Scott with your Resume at [email protected]. Please include a video of yourself leading worship if available.