Whiting Bible Church (Whiting, NJ) – Worship Pastor
Purpose: To lead and oversee all aspects of worship and assist in other ministries
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a Christian or Bible College (Masters or Seminary level not required)
- Minimum 4 years experience in Church Worship Ministry
- Musical ability to lead worship in either piano/organ/guitar/ and voice
- clear and inescapable sense of calling to serve the Lord in the local church
- desire to work with a staff team in harmony and unity as we seek to fulfill Ephesians 4:11-13 in building up the body of Christ
- ility to create and lead worship services that beautifully incorporate the treasured songs from our past with the newer expressions of praise from today
- Will agree with the doctrines found in Scripture and outlined in our Whiting Bible Church doctrinal statement in our Constitution and By-Laws. (http://www.wbcnj.org search ‘about us’ then ‘what we believe’).
- Lead worship for all regular and special services for the church
- Develop worship services that encourage people of various ages, ethnicities, and spiritual backgrounds to participate in worship
- Recruit, train, and oversee the schedule of people to serve in the worship and tech teams
- Coordinate with the Senior Pastor in preparing worship services
- Oversee all media, technology, and stage needs for the worship center
- Assist other ministry areas in securing technology to support their worship and media needs
- Model a mature, personal walk with Christ
- Support the vision and strategy of the church as set forth by the Senior Pastor
- Maintain a reputation in the church and community that brings glory to God
- Have regular office hours, two days off each week
- Fulfill other duties as needed by Senior Pastor
Salary based on Experience. A Parsonage (3 bedrooms, two baths) is provided with full utilities. Full health insurance with dental is provided.
How To Apply
Please look over this job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
- Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Worship Pastor at Whiting Bible Church?
- Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Worship Pastor at Whiting Bible Church?
- In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the beliefs of Whiting Bible Church?
Please send your resume, the answers to these questions and a link to at least one online sermon to [email protected].